Pé na Areia - Resenha na Sardenha
The event will take place at the bay of Porto Taverna, between the beach and the Camping Village Tavolara (15km from Olbia airport, 19km from Olbia harbor), surrounded by Mediterranean scrub, among maritime pines, myrtle plants and juniper and rosemary bushes.
Imagine: blue and crystalline sea, very fine white sand, mild climate perfect for dancing and chilling, Forró classes with great teachers, parties with the best DJs, music on the beach and after parties until the day breaks in the best Turin tradition, delicious food and accommodation, all in one place.
There will be just one lot, available from 3rd of July at 13h00.
The pass includes:
- all parties and classes
- accommodation for 3 nights (29th, 30th september, 1st october) and 4 days (check-out time on 2nd october at 19h00)
- tourist tax excluded (1,20€ per day to pay at the door)
Accommodations are all provided with a kitchen, sheets and towels, a cozy and fresh veranda and a small garden.
You can choose between 4 types of passes/accommodations:
- pass + bungalow for 4 people (3-room apartment) with private bathroom: 175€ per person
- pass + bungalow for 2 people (2-room apartment) with private bathroom: 210€ per person
- pass + caravan for 4 people (1 space) with shared bathroom (with a maximum of 3 other caravans): 155€ per person
- pass + caravan for 2 people (1 space) with private bathroom: 200€ per person.
You have to write the names of your roommates in the registration form (make sure they enter your name, too).
Please, notice that caravans consisting of one single space (kitchen is outside in the veranda): we suggest sharing it with friends.
The 4-person bungalows are 3-room apartments consisting of a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with two single beds, a kitchen/living room and a private bathroom.
If you will reserve only for yourself , bear in mind that it is not possible to reserve a room or a specific type of bed in the accomodation: first come, first served!